Friday, December 22, 2006

FLORIAN'S VIEWThe view from Florian's window in Leipzig, Germany.

"My name is Florian, it's a german name, but you can call me "olF". It's
my nickname spelled backward :-).

I've heard about the cool topic of your blog on the german internet
broadcast called "Ehrensenf".(www.ehrensenf.de) This word makes not really sense, but it contains all letter of the German word for "Televison": Fernsehen.

Let me say sonething about me and the view from my window. I'm 16 years
old, and live in the Eastern Part of Germany. The city is called Leipzig, it's the largest city in eastern Germany, except Berlin, with a population of more than 500,000. I live on the Southside, and I took a photo out of my "North-window". On the Photo there are two houses of my quarter. And in the background there is the high MDR-Tower.
(Television broadcast for Middle-Germany). Wikipedia maybe tells you something more about Leipzig, if you are interrested in.

Greetings from the wonderful Germany!"

No comments: