Sunday, December 17, 2006

TINA'S VIEW The view from Tina Beiser's window in Berridale, NSW, Australia.

I just finished reading Tina's book
It's All About The View. It's a book of her thoughts, life learnings and inspiration. I loved it. She has a bit in their on views and her window. So I thought I would put it up here for all to enjoy. (It's a privately published book, so if you are keen to get a copy let me know, and I'll see if I can put you in touch with her)

"I have a beautiful view from my dining room window. It's a large window framed by the branch of an old plum tree. It looks southwest towards the hills, and if I crane my neck to the right (which I wouldn't have to do if I did some pruning) I can see the main range covered in snow.
Yet there are days when I don't see the view - I see only that the window needs cleaning. Life is all about the view: we can look past our daily trials and tribulations or we can choose to focus on them. Do you know what? We usually get what we focus on"

No comments: